ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM THE FOLLOWING?
- Pain in your Body, Back, Knees etc.
- Sprains or Strains, Sports Injuries
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Digestive Dysfunctions
- Posture Problems
- Arthritis, Whiplash
- Headaches, Migraines
- Lack of Energy
Amatsu - Blend of modern and ancient
Amatsu therapy is a blend of modern research and ancient Japanese natural movement orientated ‘hands on’ therapeutic techniques dating back around 3,000 years.
The History of Amatsu medicine can only be based upon the words of the present day grandmaster Dr. Hatsumi and what is known of Japanese history. Therefore the following is a compilation of various conversations between our grandmaster and his students.
The Original Amatsu Tatara is said to originate from the writings of the gods. It was brought to Japan by the King of Mima and integrated into the aboriginal Japanese society.
There are many factors of the Amatsu Tatara written as individual scrolls. Of interest to us are the Amatsu Ryoho (Medicine scrolls) the Amatsu Bumon (Martial scrolls) and the Amatsu Shumon (Spiritual scrolls) as well as the Chimon, Tenmon and Jinmon (Earth, heaven and Man scrolls).
- Helps to bring your body's healing system into play
- Improves stability and flexibility of the skeletal system
- Reduces back pain
- Helps with neck and shoulder complaints
- Aids recovery of sports injuries
- Improves range of joint movement and reduces joint pain
- Helps to reduce pregnancy aches and pains
- Releases tight, knotted muscles
- Improves circulation to muscles and other soft tissue
- Reduces stress levels
- Improves energy levels
- Helps relieving digestive problems
It is performed fully clothed, you will only be asked to remove your shoes and possibly your belt. The therapy is using:
- Postural ergonomics
- Muscle energy techniques
- Fascial release
- Massage & Kinetic Kyushu
Before Your Amatsu treatment
Preparing for your treatment
- Drink lots of water to ensure your body is hydrated
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing, e.g. T-shirt and jogging pants
- Switch off your phone before entering the treatment room
After Your Amatsu treatment
For long lasting effect of your treatment
- Don't do heavy physical exercise within 24 hours (gym etc.)
- Avoid caffeine (coffee, tea, coke etc.)
- Eat easy digestible food to give your tummy a rest
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid alcohol straight after the treatment
- Allow yourself to rest or sleep
- Above all be kind to yourself